To prove that I will do my best to show up next time. When’s next time? :\
RUTH! Hugs and slobbering kisses when we meet, yes? No? Okay.
I don’t get how some people can lead busy, schedule-dependent lives and yet still manage to find time to meet with friends and family. I’m having a hard enough time meeting with myself. Maybe I just need time management. Yes. Yes, that’s what I need.
But seriously, HOW THE HELL DO YOU PEOPLE SCHEDULE EVERY SINGLE DAMN THING AND BE OKAY WITH IT?! Are spontaneity and last-minute-hangouts not part of your lives? I say the best things happen when you least expect them, so screw schedules coz they only give you less time to realize and appreciate the last-minute-awesome-happy-YAY stuff.
If I had a superpower, it would be the ability to burn schedules in a snap and make people forget their plans for the day/week/month/year.
Yes, I will be the reason why, after all your years of hard work, you will end up in your parents’ basement/living on the sidewalk/taking shelter in the public library.
With the (-_-) face at the end.
- In high school, we had a “Chop Family” and I was PORKCHOP (for obvious reasons). Other people were Chopstick, Chopsuey, Chopping board, etc.
- The name on the back of my jerseys was PORKCHOP, not Cabrera
- BENTO = huge ass meal in Jap restos
- ME = huge ass person who eats huge as meals in Jap restos
- (-_-) is my default face IRL
Coffee + swiss miss. No joke.
IF YOU HAVE COFFEE AND SWISS MISS AT HOME, I SUGGEST YOU SHOVE THOSE TWO IN A CUP RIGHT NAO AND ADD ICE.